Sunday, March 21, 2010

indoor camping


found this little $3 gem around christmas in so-cal while junk shopping. this is a total keeper and i know it will perform many functions during our life together.

we hosted a b-day party last night and i sat at the head of the table and i sat on this camping stool for 3 hours...and not a one complaint. i do have to admit i switched it out when the board games broke out...and after a couple too many glasses of wine. this is not for the tipsy types.

happy sunday!!

8 comments:

anythinggoeshere said...

I have to admit I had to see how long you lasted on the camp stool. Comfort was a secondary functions for these little gems. xo Joan@anythinggoeshere

24 Corners said...

How funny...we had a dinner party last night and I ended up on "the stool" but it sure wasn't as cute as yours! We never made it to the board game, and I stopped after 2 glasses. Sounds like you had fun! Great find.

Unknown said...

what a fun find! funny about the wine! have a nice week. susan

Laura said...

Adorable! It reminds me of being a Girl Scout eons ago...

Dennice {Fringe} said...

it makes me all kinds of happy to see that camp stool in your home, sweet boy. what fun we had that day...

xo

brock street said...

i have to use my favorite, in some circles, banned word...HILARIOUS. i love all the comments.
IVY LANE - there is a way for all sizes "As*es" to fit on this chair...you just might have to adjust more often.

Ivy Lane said...

I was only kidding!!! :)

brock street said...

love your humor...really.