Monday, March 29, 2010

do these make my head look small??

ok...so, i have only left the house a few times this weekend...even though it is in the 70's. well, i did sit on the rooftop both days too, does that count as getting out of the house??

i found these glasses at a local antique mall. this place is huge and the only thing i found were these great spanish frames. the problem is b-mo and i have been fighting over them all weekend. teeth HAVE been shown and those who know b-mo know who will win this battle.

anyway, i'm really sorry for posting 3 pictures, but i promise i edited like crazy to get down to these 3. i know he seems annoyed in the photo's, but that is really because he is having a bad hair day.

9 comments:

Laura said...

b-mo is sooooo handsome! Is he free Friday night?

Ivy Lane said...

B-mo is simply dashing in photo #2~

red ticking said...

oh b-mo... i could give him a huge squeeze he is so cute...if only he would let me! i agree #2 is my fav... he looks so intellectual... and we all know... he is! xx

Dennice {Fringe} said...

b-mo! we miss him here (especially ron :)).

he's looking as dapper (and human) as ever. although, i'm slightly disturbed by photo 2 as he has a striking resemblence to my college pyscology professor...

xo

24 Corners said...

I'm laughing so hard that I almost choked on my kiwi! Number 2 & 3 are my faves...he seems very pleased with himself and very proud to show off "his" new accessory!
Next time...don't edit so much...there's no such thing as to much b-mo!

Jessica~

24 Corners said...

Just took another look...still laughing.
B-mo is now my go-to for when I need some smile (or laughing) therapy! :D

red ticking said...

give us more!!!! xoxo

24 Corners said...

Yes...more!!! :]

Dennice {Fringe} said...

more x 3!