Wednesday, March 30, 2011

more of that please





why, oh why am i always on the prowl for inspiration. is it because i cannot find satisfaction in my own surroundings? is it because i am not grateful for all the blessing? these are the questions i ask myself often...as if my thirst is never quenched.

i must confess the above is far from the truth. i simply am addicted to dreaming and creating and living a bit outside of my reality. aspire...not for more or better or even beauty...just an enormous appreciation....

there, now i have let go of the guilt of spending the last 30 minutes just looking at images...maybe because i got my fix. i mean come on...can one ask for just a little more texture :).

images found here

5 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

I think you have just articulated beautifully what so many of us feel...

donna

Ivy Lane said...

ditto on what Donna said! :)

Have a wonderful day!

coast said...

ditto!!! my head is always spinning thinking about things! i could spend FOREVER looking at images. i know it's time to stop when my sweet little Nelly rests his chin on the top of my laptop screen...as if to say "momma, it's time for ME!" Can't resist that!

24 Corners said...

The addiction of appreciation is the best kind of addiction to have...no guilt needed...it'a all good! Dreaming and creating keep the pulse of all the possibilities alive!
xoxo J~

brock street said...

glad we all carry the same sentiment. it sometimes challenges me....how i spend my time.
balance seeking.
have a great weekend.