Thursday, November 18, 2010

men too...why not?



for many of us the scent of roses evoke some sort of emotion and many of us quickly recall grandmothers, aunts and the ladies of the family. this is defiantly true for me and my scent memories. grandma maxine had roses everywhere, paintings, towels, plants, perfume and the list goes on.

well, this scent also takes me back to india where i found it more common for men to wear rosewater. this is when i felt compelled to start using rosewater and more secure in my masculinity, not threatened by indulging in a scent i love . i purchased several bottles and once they were gone they were gone and i stopped using it and way too busy and lazy to find pure rosewater locally.

which brings me to a great product that i recently purchased....it has quickly become a favorite and i use it daily. it is intoxicating and the perfect fragrance level for someone who is not keen on cologne or manufactured fragrance. meaning...it is just right and not to overpowering.

its a great lotion that is light and at the right price. $12.00. perfect holiday gift in my book.

dr. hunter hand creme

5 comments:

Laura said...

sounds just heavenly! I cannot wait to try this....

brock street said...

you WILL not be disappointed friend. when will i see you again? you coming to the cabin soon?

red ticking said...

stocking stuffer!!! xx

24 Corners said...

Does your sister the rose lover know about this stuff?! Sounds wonderful...my Grandma use to use Rose Milk lotion, remember that? I don't know that it actually smelled of roses though.
xo J~

brock street said...

24 - it is a great gift idea for fringe founder, i think you are on to something. thanks for the tip...how could i forget