Tuesday, August 20, 2013

now you see it...now you don't


after living in this great litttle flat in SF for 8 years and wanting to make a few changes and not spend $$ (since we rent), i decided it was high time to invest a wee little bit.

this little porch off the kitchen houses storage, a door that takes us to the roof top or downstairs to the garden and is also home to the refrigerator.  i have wanted to hide that refrigerator for a loooooong time and just decided this was my next project.

with my budget in check, i asked my friend Kat from StyleKouncil to be on the look out for some swinging doors when she is out and about foraging.  she quickly scored these swinging doors...and for under $50.  done and done. 

the rest is history and the dream never died...now i am just waiting for May West to appear.

9 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

Great idea! :)

Anonymous said...

I love them!

24 Corners said...

So cool! I'm sure Mae will be coming through those doors any second...she'd better watch out for the b-man though!
xo J~

clarice said...

Great idea! :) it keeps the refrigerator away from staring at...

Monnaie Ernakulam said...

Nice interior designing and interior furnishing!

Clipping Path Service said...

I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

Dale Morris said...

Norton Technical support number
McAfee antivirus phone number
Malwarebytes support contact
Hp printer support contact number
Canon printer support online

Anonymous said...

Great finds on "Craig's List Free Stuff". I'll bet in a few years I could actually furnish an entire house. Another great resource is "estate sales.com" If you go in the last hour they are holding their sale you can bargain for terrific reduction in price. Good Luck. Ann

laixinjie said...


Can you say it in more detail? I don't understand well! By the way,I like custom made blankets