Friday, March 2, 2012

pinned





i have been abducted via the "world wide web"...hee, hee (thanks for that one dad). i am officially in a program, self prescribed, to curb my new addiction to pinterest. can anyone identify with me?

well, i have givin myself 15 minutes per day to browse and gather images and i am having way too much fun. it is funny though, work has been a real beast of late, and at times i just collapse when i get home and the only thing i can rally to do is go to pinterest :). we are a no tv family (bmo must focus on his responsibilities) so browsing can be just as addictive as plunking down in front of the old boob tube.

well, here are a few of my collected images from pinning. piles that is, just like the ones i will focus on this weekend while we take a retreat to the city....hee.

images found here

5 comments:

ARTPOP said...

I'll take the nougat. xo

24 Corners said...

I have been pinned so far...but have yet to pin myself, for fear of never-ever leaving my computer! I admire your 15 minute time allotment...I wonder if I would have the willpower...highly doubtful!
Happy pinning...
xo J~

Ivy Lane said...

Oh.... I have been sucked into the mania of pinterest! It is a tad addictive!

red ticking said...

15 min.... yeah right! xx

brock street said...

hee, hee....i know..disturbingly addictive.