Tuesday, September 8, 2009

am i insane to say this?

i don't always "not love" taxidermy, but it is true that some stuffed little animals take on this quasi-adorable trait. don't get me wrong though, i'm not a fan of killing for trophy. BUT then the side of me who loves animals thinks it is "sort of" honoring the beauty of that creature god made by hanging him/her on the wall.

this, i couldn't pass up photographing. we were in tahoe for a nice, long labor day vacation and the great little cabin we rented had these two lovebirds hanging right above the fireplace. when i saw them i immediately know this rental was one of those lucky finds.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you Brock Street! I'm glad you enjoyed our cabin. I hope you don't mind if I invite your readers to come visit our cabin too.
http://www.vrbo.com/218618

brock street said...

i don't mind at all. not sure how to do that, but will figure it out. maybe just link it??