Friday, October 31, 2008

not my style

whats a guy to do? IF i owned this place i think i would remove this wall covering. BUT, since i don't own this apartment, i live with it. fortunately it was painted the same color as the walls and trim, which makes it less distracting, but rather a nice, subtle texture. oh, did i mention the new lamps from my favorite shop on the west coast? my friend Pam Robinson, who is owner and sole buyer for her "Provencal inspired boutique", red ticking...let me put these lamp's on lay-away. who ever hears of lay-away these days. anyway, they finally arrived last week and i had to make a call out to red ticking. go visit redticking.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't visited in awhile. So many great posts. You have such a great eye! I love the redticking site, so many beautiful treasures.

brock street said...

red ticking is such a find, with authentic objects and total focus. i could do some major damage there. pam, who owns it, is an inspiration.

A Perfect Gray said...

I saw those in your holiday posting and loved them...